Information Security ConsultantSEC_CONSULT
Netbull is seeking for an Information Security Consultant, who will deliver risk and compliance services/assessments to mitigate existing and future security risks and propose security controls for long-term solutions while working closely with clients and partnering with his/her colleagues.
The responsibilities of the Information Security Consultant are to:
- execute and conduct consulting engagements and information security risk assessments based on industry standards (GDPR, NIS Directive, NIST, ISF, ISO 27001, COBIT, HITRUST, PCI DSS, etc.) onsite with clients while providing superior customer service and fostering those relationships to build trust to secure future business.
- respond to advisory service requests to address and answer client questions using information security management and strategic guidance to develop the client’s information security programs.
- deliver reports detailing findings and associated recommendations for information security programs to help meet the client’s security and compliance standards.
The successful candidate for the position will demonstrate:
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience in IT and/or Security.
- 3+ years’ experience in security or risk management, performing security assessments in a client-facing/consulting role.
- Professionalism, problem-solving, customer facing and handling skills, time management, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, active listening, flexibility.
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (GDPR, NIS Directive, NIST, ISF, ISO 27001, COBIT, HITRUST, PCI DSS, etc.).
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
- Experience writing technical reports and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and/or undefined situations.
- Availability for regular travel.
- Relevant risk and/or security certification(s) preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM, C-Risk or equivalent).
Position Optional Requirements
- Certified Lead Auditor in ISO / IEC 27001 and/ or preferred
- Experience with ISO / IEC 27001 or other Information Security Management Systems preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth