Security & Data Protection ConsultantSEC_DATA_CONSULT
Netbull is seeking dynamic and forthright Security & Data Protection Consultants with a strong technical background and good knowledge of security management and governance principles who will be involved in compliance projects (ISO 27001, GDPR, NIS Directive etc), risk assessments services and contribution to the planning, design and implementation activities of Information Security Policies / Procedures.
The responsibilities of the Consultant are to:
- Perform information security risk assessments based on standards (such as ISO 27001, GDPR, NIS Directive, etc.).
- Provide advices on the organization / customer compliance plan regarding information protection based on standards
- Follow the steps to comply with the corresponding standard
- Transfer know-how about data protection principles, practices and procedures in order to achieve compliance
- Respond to requests for consulting services and answers to questions using information security management and strategic guidance for the development of client information security programs.
- Delivery reports with detailed findings and related recommendations for Policies / Procedures and appropriate information security measures to meet customer security and compliance standards.
The successful candidate for the position will demonstrate:
- Education with a recognized university degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Working experience at least 2 years in the field of Information Security
- Strong communicator with proven effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk
- Experience in writing technical reports and presenting them to a non-technically qualified audience
- Comfort to work in ambiguous and / or undefined situations
- Autonomous operation or participation in a group activity
- Experience in providing guidance and assistance to colleagues on data protection issues
Position Optional Requirements
- Certified Lead Auditor in ISO / IEC 27001 would be desirable
- Working knowledge and experience in standards or other Information Security Management Systems (ISO / IEC 27001, GDPR, NIS, etc.) would be desirable
- Knowledge of Information Risk Management methodologies and tools (eg ISO 27005, NIST 800-30, CRAMM, EBIOS) would be an advantage
- Risk and/or Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, C-Risk or equivalent) would be an advantage
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth